Moving to another room or residence
If you wish to move to another dormitory or another room, you have to follow this procedure:
- After receiving a new room offer, you have to notify at least 30 days in advance of termination your housing contract filling an application in your house or in Student Village office
- Go to the superintendent and show your cleaned room and common areas before leaving for forming surrender 1-2 days before termination of your housing contract.
- Sign off your old contract and sign new housing contract in the Student Village office.
- You will receive the keys of new room and you can move in.
- Return your old keys by latest the next day.