Termination of the residential agreement
The residential agreement will terminate on the date fixed on the agreement’s title page or earlier at the tenant’s request (30 days’ notice).
- Early termination of the lease can be initiated in E-kyla with at least 30 days’ notice.
- In case of early termination of the residential agreement, correct bank details must be provided in e-kyla. If the residential agreement terminates on the fixed date, the correct bank details must be provided in E-kyla by the end date of the agreement.
- The tenant makes an appointment with the hall manager to inspect the rented space (checking condition). The appointment can be made by e-mail () or by phone preferably 1 week before the keys are returned.
- The tenant is obligated to clean the room they have been renting and remove all personal belongings from the rented room as well as from the communal areas. The communal areas must also be cleaned for the inspection.
- If the rented space meets the requirements (clause 10.5 of Annex 2 of the residential agreement) and the keys and proximity card have been returned, the acceptance certificate of the property will be signed, and the deposit money will be returned within 20 working days.
- If the rented space does not meet the requirements (clause 10.5 of Annex 2 of the residential contract) and is not in order by the deadline set by the hall manager, the Student Village will order a cleaning service for the rented space and inform the tenant about it. The tenant is obligated to compensate for the cleaning service the Student Village ordered in accordance with the valid price list. The cleaning service fee is deducted from the tenant’s deposit. The keys and proximity card must be returned no later than the termination date of the residential agreement.