Corona crisis instructions
In order to help prevent the spread of the virus, it is important to follow the orders given by the Government of the Republic of Estonia and other authorities!
- Avoid contact! Stay at home if possible.
- Communicate with friends and family by phone or social media.
- When moving around, you must follow the 2 + 2 rule: up to two people can move together and at least two meters apart.
- The 2+ 2 rule applies both in public spaces and indoors (incl. laundry rooms and smoking areas etc.).
- Pay more attention to cleaning and maintaining cleanliness, ventilate the rooms.
- It is forbidden to organize gatherings in the residence halls.
- If you need to visit the grocery store, think about your purchases in advance so that the store visiting goes quickly.
- It is not allowed to visit the store when you are ill or with signs of illness.
- If you are in isolation and can’t go to the store, order groceries or prepared food at home.
- Due to the emergency situation it is prohibited to receive guests in the dormitories. This is to limit the spread of the virus.
If you have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19 – stay at home, monitor your condition and isolate yourself.
If you suspect that you are infected with COVID-19, evaluate your health and act according to it:
- Symptoms are rather mild or moderate – stay at home, monitor your condition and isolate yourself.
- Severe symptoms (fever over 38, cough) – stay at home and call either the family physician advisory line 1220 or +372 634 6630 or your family physician.
- Health is critical (you have difficulty breathing and need emergency help) – call the emergency number 112.
The guidelines for tenants of the Student Village
The guidelines of the University of Tartu
The Health Board of the Republic of Estonia
Emergency situation web page
The emergency hotline 1247 to provide information on issues related to coronavirus (24h).