In order to keep oneself and others safe, Tartu Student Village expects responsible behaviour and understanding attitude from the residents.
- Avoid contact with people who cough or sneeze. If you come into contact with a person with symptoms, there is a change that you will get sick.
- It is recommended to wear a mask in common areas (eg. laundromat, kitchen, corridors).
- Pay more attention to cleaning and maintaining cleanliness, ventilate the rooms.
- When you’re sick, you need to stay at home! That also applies, when your symptoms are mild.
What if I tested positive or was in close contact?
What to do when you are infected of when you suspect you could be infected?
- If you have been in close contact with a person infected with Covid-19 – stay in self-isolation, monitor your health and isolate yourself.
- If you recieved positive test result – notify the Student Village immediately via e-mail or phone. A representative of the Student Village will contact you as soon as possible with further instructions.
- Residents living in the same room or apartment as the Covid-19 positive must also remain in self-isolation and monitor their health (except in the cases described by the Health Board).
If you suspect that you are infected with COVID-19, evaluate your health and act according to it:
- Symptoms are rather mild or moderate – stay at home, monitor your condition and isolate yourself.
- Severe symptoms (fever over 38, cough) – stay at home and call either the family physician advisory line 1220 or +372 634 6630 or your family physician.
- Health is critical (you have difficulty breathing and need emergency help) – call the emergency number 112.