Termination of the residential agreement
The residential agreement will end earlier at the tenant’s request (30 days’ notice) or on the date fixed on the agreement’s title page.
- You can end your contract by giving us 30 days’ notice and initiating it in the e-kyla system.
- You must provide us with correct bank details by the end date of your contract either in the e-kyla system or by e-mail.
- You must clean the room you have been renting and remove all personal belongings from the room as well as from the communal areas. The communal areas must also be cleaned. The key and the proximity card must be returned to the customer support center in Raatuse 22 by the end date of the contract.
- The room and communal areas will be checked by the representative of the Student Village after you have moved out and returned your keys and card.
- If the room and communal areas do not meet the set requirements (clause 10.5 of Annex 2 of the residential contract) the Student Village will order a cleaning service and inform you about it. You are obligated to compensate for the cleaning service the Student Village ordered according to the valid price list.
- The safety deposit money will be returned to you during 20 working days after the contract has ended. The Student Village has the right to deduct overdue fees, unpaid rent invoices and incidental expenses, the value of damaged or lost furniture or other property and, if needed, cleaning fees from your safety deposit money.