- The application form for degree-seeking international students is here.
- Short term (exchage) students can find information here.
NB! As accommodation for degree seeking students will be in shared rooms or apartments mixed with other students, the Tartu Student Village student residences are not suitable for self-isolation. If you have a requirement to be in self-isolation, we kindly ask you to spend it somewhere else and only after self-isolation period move to the student dormitory.
Please follow the information on the website of the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS are accommodated in the following dormitories: Raatuse 22, Narva mnt 25, Narva mnt 27, Pepleri 14.
Students should bring (or rather buy in Tartu) their own linen, blanket, pillows and cookware. It is also possible to buy a bedding set (includes a blanket, pillow, bed linen, towel) from the Student Village. The price is 53 euros.
1. Apply by submitting an online application. Once you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail along with your login information for E-kyla.
The application system is opened through the year.
2. If your application is successful, you will receive an accommodation offer by e-mail. You can either accept or decline the offer in E-kyla.
3. Deposit payment
After accepting the accommodation offer the deposit has to be paid according to the invoice in order to confirm your reservation.
The deposit invoice will be sent to you during 7 days after you have accepted the offer.
Before paying the deposit, please read the General Terms and Conditions of the Residential Agreement. We suggest applicants to make the bank transfer for deposit payment right after receiving the invoice.
If you do not pay the deposit within the deadline, then your room reservation will be cancelled.
4. Signing the contract
After receiving the deposit payment, the Student Village will send your accommodation confirmation to you by e-mail.
The residential agreement needs to be signed within three business days of arrival.
5. Cancelling accommodation contract
If you do not arrive within the first 14 days of your accommodation period (indicated on the application) or do not inform us of your late arrival, the residential agreement will be cancelled. Please send an e-mail to if your arrival to Tartu needs to be postponed.