- Local students can fill in the application here.
- Application for international students is here.
- Short term (exchage) students can find information here.
DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS are accommodated in the following dormitories: Raatuse 22, Narva mnt 25, Narva mnt 27, Pepleri 14. Students should bring (or rather buy in Tartu) their own linen, blanket, pillows and cookware. It is also possible to buy blanket, pillow and bed linen from the Student Village. The price is 53 euros.
1. Apply by submitting online application. Once you complete the online application, you will receive an email acknowledging the receips of your application.
The application system is open throughout summer.
All students should apply for housing in UT dormitories once international travel is no longer limited, meaning air and other connections have been restored.
It is the student’s responsibility to check upon their specific travel track options.
2. If your application is successful, you will receive notification of your accommodation offer via e-mail.
3. Prepayment of deposit and monthly rent
Pay a refundable deposit of 150 EUR per place right after receiving the accommodation offer, since the payment must reach the dormitory within 10 days from receiving the offer.
The deposit exceeding the actual sum to be paid for rent will be refunded to the tenant upon termination of contract.
If you do not pay the room deposit within the deadline, the student hostel will cancel your room reservation.
For bank transfer:
Swedbank IBAN CODE: EE112200221019557381,
SWIFT CODE: HABAEE2X
Beneficiary: MTU Tartu Uliopilaskula
Reference number: 311001100119
MTÜ TARTU ÜLIÕPILASKÜLA
Address: Narva mnt 25, Tartu 51009, Estonia
Address: Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn
4. Signing the contract
The contract needs to be signed within three business days of arrival.
5. Cancelling accommodation contract
If you do not show up within the first 14 days of your accommodation period (indicated in application) or do not inform the hostel of your later arrival, application will be cancelled. Please send an e-mail to if your arrival to Tartu needs to be postponed.