Application for degree seeking students
The application system is open throughout summer.
All students should apply for housing in UT dormitories once international travel is no longer limited, meaning air and other connections have been restored.
It is the student’s responsibility to check upon their specific travel track options.
How to apply for housing
- Fill in the application form.
- You will get an accommodation offer or answer via e-mail.
- Accept or decline the offer.
- Make a payment of deposit right after receiving the invoice. Payment must reach the Student Village within 10 days from the offer, otherwise the offer will be cancelled.
- You will get the confirmation of booking by e-mail.
- Sign the contract within 3 working days after arrival in Student Village´s Office at Narva mnt 25.
Applications will be registered in the order in which they are received.
If you encounter problems filling out the form, please try changing your browser.