Application for degree seeking students
The application system is open throughout summer.
All students should apply for housing in UT dormitories once international travel is no longer limited, meaning air and other connections have been restored.
It is the student’s responsibility to check upon their specific travel track options.
How to apply for housing
- Fill in the application form.
- You will get an accommodation offer or answer during 15 working days via e-mail.
- Make a prepayment of deposit right after receiving the accommodation offer. Payment must reach the Student Village within 10 days from the offer, otherwise the offer will be cancelled.
- You will get the confirmation of booking by e-mail.
- Sign the contract within 3 working days of arrival in Student Village´s Office, Narva mnt 25.
Applications will be registered in the order in which they are received.
If you encounter problems filling out the form, please try changing your browser.